Animated videos have become quite popular in todays market and business owners. Since we know that animation is a great method to attract an audience, get their attention, and get the message across. If we talk about whiteboard animation it is the simplest and easiest way to explain about the product or process we want to explain. Using a White Board Animation video can be an incredibly effective tool. There are many types of animation videos than can be created let see some few examples:
Types of Explainer Videos
- 2D Character Animation Videos
- Motion Graphics Animation Videos
- Whiteboard Animation Videos
- 2.5D Animation Videos
- 3D Animation Videos
- Stop Motion Videos
- Typography Videos
- Screencast Video Style
- Live-Action Videos
- Live-Action with 2D Animation Videos
- Rotoscope Animation Videos
- Mechanical Video Animation Videos
- Cut-Out Animation Videos
- HUD Animation Videos
- Plexus Video Animation Videos
Now you know the various types of animated videos and which type of incorporating video into your business plan is a must, now the question becomes- what style of video should you invest in?
Despite the passage of time, drawing still enables us to understand each other nicely. They are an exciting and innovative way to advertise and market your services or products. So here we will talk about whiteboard animation.
What is a whiteboard animation exactly?
Drawing story with pictures on a whiteboard is called whiteboard animation. They are videos that draw themselves. Originally, animators would record themselves in the process of creating such animations. Viewers would observe all their steps and see the story unfold.
These types of animated videos can be tailored to a variety of specific industries without adding any of the fluff found in other styles of videos. In addition, whiteboard video animation is intended to be focused on because meaning your message will be heard loud and clear.
The animation uses a time-lapse or stop-motion effect. Thanks to technological developments, production processes no longer require actual drawing and can instead be handled by whiteboard animation software.
Why is White Board Animation so famous?
You can also see whiteboard animation in product demos, explainer videos, and educational presentations. What makes this style so famous among marketers, educators, and business owners alike?
- Whiteboard animations have received a lot of attention because they are created to convey a specific message, and this can be accomplished well. Since the only means of expression that they have is a whiteboard and a marker, the message comes across clean.
- Whiteboard video type is universal because one can use this animation style for anything: from bank commercials to history lessons to onboarding videos and others. Such elements can be fun or serious, short or lengthy, but what they all have in common is that they remain clear and understandable to the Viewers.
- Whiteboard animation is transparent. Even if your audience speaks different languages, they will still understand the video without any further words. This is the charm of visuals based on recognizable symbols and general knowledge.
- Whiteboard animation does great PR(Public Relations) for you. If the audience loves it then they will share it across social media channels, spreading the word about the product or service on large scale.
- Whiteboard videos are cheaper to make. Costs associated with video production play a significant role in corporations with tight budgets. It is a better choice if you are looking for animation that will not cost a lot and yet would be a marketing tool, to use this style. Whiteboard videos tell a story just as engaging and effective as any other animated video.
Process of making White Board Animation
Before making a whiteboard animation video it involves many steps. Here we listed below the steps to follow:
Requirement of the client (The Brief):
The first and the initial step in the process of whiteboard animation is collecting ideas and the requirement of the client. He will provide the information about the goals of the film, brand communication strategy, deadline, animation length, preferred style, any music, or graphic symbols.
Creating a script:
Once we have discussed with the Client, our copywriters translate the message of the video into an attractive-sounding story. The script usually takes the form of a story which helps to maintain the audience’s attention. We send the script to the Client, who will give possible feedback.
Creating a storyboard:
The story outline is created for the first time. A storyboard is a manuscript that allows us to visit frame by frame how the story will look. The customer, after approving the storyboard, makes absolutely no changes as our videos are made “live” (i.e. shot on a real set). Possible changes at later stages will increase costs and an extension of the deadline for the video.
After we figure out what will be shot and how we will do so, we hunt down and buy the props based on the storyboard.
Colour modification, cutting the material into segments, accelerating, removing unwarranted elements, special effects… Editing just 1 minute of the movie usually a few hours of continuous work.
Implementation of final feedback:
Introducing minor modifications that do not go beyond a predetermined design and storyboard.
Where to get White Board Animation videos?
A computer and whiteboard animation software is all you need to get started. There is no need for special equipment or skills. The software makes video editing easy and outputs high-quality explainer videos you can use on your website, an online course, or any other place you need it.
Following is a list of software you can use:
- Easy Sketch Pro
- Adobe Animate CC
And if you want White Board Animation services then there are many studios and people who are making whiteboard animation videos in the market. Depending on your goals and budget, you can choose their services. If you want a great video that can explain your product or services on an affordable budget then: Here at Animania Studio, we make amazing whiteboard animation videos more affordably.
If you’re looking to get your quote then get in touch with us. And if have any queries and suggestions then please do mention them in the comments section below and if you like our work please do share with your friends, colleagues, etc.